Tuesday, October 20, 2009

i love technology



trying my hand at airbrushing in sketchbook pro...I understand now how Disney movie covers got where they are. It's like crack...you just want to make everything shine.


Okay this is exciting to me...these are just some sketches I did for a possible short idea...they're supposed to be self portraits to varying degrees of exaggeration. The exciting part is this...



I sent a jpeg of the designs to my phone, and then used Autodesk's (Totally worth the $2.99) Sketchbook mobile app to draw these additional sketches...with my finger! And THEN I was able to email myself a .psd of the file...because the app supports layers!!! I'm STILL geeking out!

5 comments:

Colin Jack said...

great drawings!

R.Dress said...

What! That's so cool. My phone sucks. Any how these are really cool drawings Danny. I met a veteran Disney Animator today at SVA, Mark Mitchell. ??? Not sure on the spelling. He said the greatest computer is the one in side your head.

Ian Jones-Quartey said...

excellent!

Joe Cappabianca said...

Dude that is pretty awesome. Great Self Portraits!

Unknown said...

Awesome drawings. Wish I had your talent but instead I work at a bird toys store. Thanks for sharing.